1. The service collects automatically only the information contained in cookies.
2. The files (cookies) are text files stored in the service user’s device. They are designed to use the service sites. Basically, they contain a website name of its origin, unique number, retention period on the user’s device.
3. The service operator, Lenwit Fornir Sp. z o.o., is an entity that places cookies on the user’s device and has access to them.
- to adapt website content to user’s individual preferences; such files basically recognize its device in order to display the site according to its preferences,
- prepare statistics to help learn user’s preferences and behaviours; the analysis of such statistics is anonymous and enables adjustment of the service content and view to applicable trends; such statistics are also used to assess popularity of the site
5. The service uses two basic types of cookies – sessions cookies and persistent ones. Session cookies are temporary and retained until the service site is left (when entering another site, logging out and switching the browser off). Persistent cookies are retained on the user’s device until they are removed by the user or for the time set.
6. The user may at any time modify settings of its browser to block cookies or each time be notified of their placement on its device. Other available options may be viewed in the browser’s settings. Note that most browsers are defaulted to accept saving cookies on the user’s device.
7. The service operator notifies that changes in the user’s browser’s settings may limit access to certain functions of the service site.
8. Cookies used by the service (placed on the user’s device) may be made available to its partners or cooperating advertisers.
9. Information concerning Internet browser settings is available in its menu (help) or on the producer’s site.
10. More detailed information about cookies is available on ciasteczka.org.pl